Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #62

1. Ahhhh, it's so nice to relax together on the weekend.
2. One of my favorite things on my desk or bureau is my candle warmer.
3. Japanese Cherry Blossoms are very pretty.
4. The Futon and the bathtub are my favorite place to sit and read.
5. _____ and _____ is delicious!
6. I love to watch _____ in movies.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching TV with my sweety, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with some friends and Sunday, I want to(am going to) SING IN THE CHOIR!

UPDATE: I hadn't realized I missed number 5 and 6 until Janet commented.
So:
5. Cream cheese and Marshmallow Creme Puff is delicious! (Mixed together they are a great fruit dip.)
6. I love to watch Haley Joel Osment in movies. I loved him in Secondhand Lions.

1 comment:

Janet said...

awwww, were 5 & 6 not inspiring? Sorry!

Thanks for playing :-)