Tuesday, November 6, 2007

New project

I am thinking I need to start working on knitting or possibly crocheting a sweater or cardigan. It is going to have to be something really simple. I need to look for patterns online and in whatever instructions I do have. I would like recommendations of fibers, basically what kind of yarns would make a good sweater/cardigan. Basically NOT wool, and not felt-able, and washable. I may have to go talk to the LYS that didn't hire me in order to find out what I need to know.
I'll post more as I go threw my decision process.

1 comment:

BreadBox said...

Michele sent me today --- unfortunately, she sent me to say that I don't have a clue about knitting (I can barely knit and perl: and haven't ever knit much more than scarves for the kids:-)

Good luck with it,
N.