Thursday, February 14, 2008

Projects Pictures Post

Everybody seemed to like the projects I have been working on, so I thought I would show some more.
Here is the sock I have started, this is the first sock I have ever knit, so far it is coming along ok. I am to the gusset, and I am kind of scared to move on from there. I plan to take it to my quilting meeting, where I can get help from an experienced sock knitter.


This is a washcloth I made recently, isn't the owl beautiful? He is going to be sent to my dad.

Two pics of another washcloth, this time in 'Praying Hands'.

Last two pics of washcloth 'Baby feet'.

Both the praying hands and baby feet washcloths will be up in my Etsy Store here soon,
For now, go get one of my afghans I have up for sale.

7 comments:

Pat said...

I can't knit for toffee but such is the power of love that - way back in 1949 - I knitted MTL a pair of rust coloured socks for his birthday. Then we split up and I didn't see him for 30 years.
I wonder if it was the socks?
I hope you have better luck with yours and Michele does also:)

Anonymous said...

I admire people who can knit and sew. I like the self-reliance and creativity it takes. Very nice work. Says me and michele.

tommie said...

I am pretty crafty but I have never learned to knit! Those are awesome. Have a great weekend!

Mike said...

I never learned to knit. Crochet was always my thing. Your projects look very good.

Michele sent me.

Shephard said...

I love the sock material...I can imagine it as a scarf. Would be really cheery to wear. :)

Michele says hello.
~S

MarmiteToasty said...

I LOVE that wool.... its just gorgious....

And you knit flannels (facecloths)? - well I aint never heard of a knitted flannel to wash ya face with before :)... we live and learn lol

x

Abigail said...

Your sock is looking great!

If you needle help please ask me. I'm a veteran sock knitter.