Friday, April 11, 2008

Playing Catch-up Friday Fill-Ins #66, 67 & 68

Friday Fill-In #65
1. Some relationships are meant to last forever.
2. Yanni is the last concert I saw; it was wonderful, uplifting, and a great time.
3. Spring should be less like a cranky toddler throwing a tantrum.
4. Oh no! I forgot oh so many things!
5. I've recently started making crocheted carnations, they are beautiful.
6. Kittens never fails to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some laundry done , tomorrow my plans include used car shopping and Sunday, I want to sing in the choir again! (Unfortunately these will be the same since I have very little memory of the last weekends.)


Friday Fill-In #66
1. Tonight I saw dead bugs when I changed the bulb in a lamp.
2. Being hyper makes me wanna dance!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends is very fun.
4. Janice W. is someone I'd like to get to know better.
5. The smell of manure (for fertilizer) reminds me so much of springtime!
6. Love from my husband and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some laundry done, tomorrow my plans include used car shopping and Sunday, I want to sing in the choir again!


Friday Fill-In #67
1. I love springtime in someplace other than here!
2. Cereals are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I'm always searching for energy.
4. Falling asleep next to the one you love is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I need to get to work on my sisters bday present!
6. Not my cooking is what I've been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some laundry done, tomorrow my plans include used car shopping and Sunday, I want to sing in the choir again!


Sorry for missing the last few weeks. I am just now getting caught up.

No comments: