Monday, July 2, 2007

Nominating Yarn-A-Go-Go

One of my favorite blogs called Yarn-A-Go-Go made a post that really touched my heart.
I nominated her for a perfect post award, and one of the requests was to make a post today about why I chose that particular post.
The post I chose was her post about The Church of Bob. This post really touched me and made tear up, and then made me laugh and smile and miss him to even though I don't even know him.
I loved this post, I love hearing about wonderful people who make a difference in peoples lives, it helps me believe that people aren't all bad, and that there is good in the world. I love her descriptions of Bob and how he helped her and was there for her.
Thank you Rachael for keeping my hope in humanity a float
This choice was really hard to make because she recently had something absolutely magical happen to her. Her cat Digit returned home after being lost for four months.
I am nominating her through the wonderful people over at Suburban Turmoil and Petroville.
Thanks again.
Tina

1 comment:

Rachael Herron said...

Awwwww. Thank you so much! I feel honored, and you are so sweet to think of me. Thank you! Wow.