Monday, July 2, 2007

stress, stress, stress

Just finished my phone interview.
Eep!
Last night I was so stressed out about this phone interview I was shaking, just a little, and my stomach was upset, and my DH kept asking if there was anyway he could help me.
********
Looks like we are headed into a heat wave, yeah I know most everybody is already there, still......looks like all this week the heat is going to climb and climb and hit way hot by the end of the week.
********
I ran into brother and sister-in-law and their son while I was grabbing lunch with my friend of forever. They just really don't 'get' that we don't have a vehicle that will reliably take us out of town. They asked "So, you guys didn't go see the fireworks?" I asked, "Fireworks? What fireworks?" and she says, "The ones out at Elk River." I say, "Ah, those, no. We don't have a vehicle that would make it there. DH doesn't trust the truck to take us to Pullman and back, much less to Elk River."
Elk River is an hour drive away on good highway.
Pullman is 8 miles away through road construction.
********
I managed to make it to church Sunday. Summer service is at 10 am. I didn't get to sleep until 6 am, woke up for one of the nightly/morningly constitutionals at 9:30 am, and thought, Hey I'm awake, I should get dressed and go to church. The amazing thing is I followed through with it and made it to church. Met a nice guy named Glen, I recommended the John Ringo books to him, mostly because I think everyone should read them and enjoy them as much as I did. They are soooooo good.
********
I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope I get this job, life would become easier.
********
I have PPQ tonight, looking forward to it. I love being around other crafty people. Mary Jo (shown knitting socks in the DVD The Zen of Socks) has been showing me how to knit socks. Can you believe it? Socks!! Me knitting something actually useful?! Other than a baby blanket or a wash cloth.
********
I talked with my BFF last night and got some sad news. It seems she may not be able to have children. Instead of dropping down her eggs form cysts in her ovaries. So sad, she is someone who has wanted kids for as long as I have known her. She just wants a whole passel of them, a whole house full. She got married in September and they have been trying since then, and now she finds this out. So sad. I am keeping her in my prayers, please do the same if anyone is actually reading this.
********
I miss having Sarah P. as a friend.
********
I wanna a kitty.
Tina

No comments: