Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Update

So it has been a while since I posted anything, so here is an update.
On Saturday Darling Husband and I rode our bikes to Pullman, which is about 8 miles away. First we walked down to the bike shop to pick up our bikes after their tune up, then we took them both for a test drive. We added a bike rack to the back of my bike, my rear flashing light needed replaced and my headlight needed tightening up. His bike needed the chain tightened, and they tightened up his spokes. We headed straight out from the bike shop on our bike ride. We headed out on the bike trail that runs between our two towns. By the time we got halfway I was feeling pretty worn out, but I persevered and we hit the new overpass that had just been built. In fact the trail had been closed until the overpass was finished, though it wasn't paved under the overpass just graveled. After we went through to other side I was feeling better so we kept going, we finally hit Pullman. Once we hit town we found that they had extended the path across the road where it used to stop. We kept going, to find out where it went to. It kept going and going, it ended up going all the way across town. The really cool thing is that in a town known for its hills the path was flat for the entire length. We had dinner at a local place, and headed back home. We stopped and picked up some groceries on the way home and then rested for the rest of the night. All told we went 23.01 miles!! That is 7 miles more than we had planned. We were amazed that we were even capable of that.

I finally started reading Watch on the Rhine by John Ringo with DH. I also started Rachel's Holiday by Marian Keyes. Soon we will start Take A Thief by Mercedes Lackey. I/we are listening to the audio book Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I read the book many years ago, but it is nice to listen to it read in the accents, since most of it takes place in Scotland and the main character is English. So it is fun to hear the orator say things in an English accent and switch to a Scottish accent for the most of the other people speaking.


I have been frogging this:

I am now down to the bright yellow all the way on the left. I had forgotten that I had combined same colors together, like the orange in the middle is two slightly different oranges, and the red (which you can't see in this pic, but is just after the multi colored red/orange) is two different weights of the same shade of red.


I got my permanent crown put in today, feels nice, though my tongue keeps investigating it because it tastes different and is smoother. It is nice to be able to chew on both sides again.

I miss my cool ranch Doritoes.

T

No comments: