Monday, March 19, 2007

Okay, here we go...


First post on my brand new blog.
This is a crochet Afghan I have been working on, it is made from leftover yarn or yarn I didn't have a project for. Colors go Gray, pink, white, multi blue/purple, purple, dark orange multi, light orange multi, white, light blue, dark blue, navy, light pink, dark pink, purple, multi purple, light blue, turquoise, pink, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, light blue, purple, multi blue/purple into turquoise. Soon to go to light green and then dark green.

In keeping with the title here are the books I am in the middle of...
  1. Emerald Sea by John Ringo
  2. Brightly Burning by Mercedes Lackey
  3. Between, Georgia by Joshilyn Jackson
  4. The Postman by David Brin; Total Recall by Sara Paretsky
  5. Storm Testament IV by Lee Nelson
  6. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong.
What I read depends on what I am in the mood for.

No comments: